Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thoughts for today "Our Lives Through Gods Plan."

 


 Isn't it funny how God has plans for each and every one of us? I think about this a lot and more so lately. I am not sure why I do but I do.

It's like when we are first in the womb; God has already fingerprinted us with our futures. He already knows what will take place in our lives like all the struggles, the heart aches, the highs, and the lows. You know what I have noticed though through all the Highs, the lows, and all the major struggles throughout my life? I have noticed that God is always there. God has plans and there are reasons why we go through what we go through. There are reasons for everything. We may not know what those are, but I know God does. If we knew every reason behind the reasons, then what's the meaning of life? How can we learn from those highs and lows? How can we make ourselves better? That is God’s plan and his plan from the beginning. This is the whole meaning of life and worth living even with all the highs and the lows. Of course it gets unbearable at times but if you believe in God, God will be by your side and he will help you through every step of the way with guiding you into those reasons he has set forth for you. Always remember this poem:
 
"Footprints in the sand."

One night I dreamed a dream.
As I was walking along the beach with my Lord.
Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life.
For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand,
One belonging to me and one to my Lord.

After the last scene of my life flashed before me,
I looked back at the footprints in the sand.
I noticed that at many times along the path of my life,
especially at the very lowest and saddest times,
there was only one set of footprints.

This really troubled me, so I asked the Lord about it.
"Lord, you said once I decided to follow you,
You'd walk with me all the way.
But I noticed that during the saddest and most troublesome times of my life,
there was only one set of footprints.
I don't understand why, when I needed You the most, You would leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you
Never, ever, during your trials and testings.
When you saw only one set of footprints,
It was then that I carried you."

- by Margaret Fishback Powers
 
So, when life gets you down and in your way at times just always remember that God is carrying you through all those lows in your life. Always remember that God has something better for you.
 
Always be good to yourself and to others. Here on Earth is just our trial and testing period for us and our souls. Live life to the fullest and make everyday a positive one because once we are done here, we (our souls) will be judged by God. I know I will repent my sin(s) and trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. I know when my time is done here on Earth I want to spend an eternity in Heaven and not in Hell.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment